I Think I Might Puke
- from a promontory. Friends,
- it is my best guess. And below
- there, the little live oaks blow,
- so brief are these covenants
- the sea rakes in. And why, brave ship?
- Stay put, get in the bottle
- for good. The truth bets on blue,
- blue deluge, and it will soon
- break even. Guilty? Of course. I am
- el presidente of the party now
- overthrown, so just put me wherever
- the ousted stand. To witness
- a primitive thing—be it yellow
- toothed or clawed by dew
- & bent on a big grin—you must find
- the one they call Finger Ham.
- Only he knows what to do.